At The Wallace, we understand that the process of planning a wedding or event can be quite daunting and we want to help make the planning experience one that is memorable and stress-free! Below is an example of one of our packages; however, we are also able to customize packages depending on your specific needs for your big day. Please let us know the areas you would like assistance in and we would be happy to provide you with a customized package!
With over 5 years of event coordination and management experience, Erica has orchestrated weddings and special events in destinations from Colorado and North Carolina to New Hampshire and Australia. She has a passion for working with others and enjoys using her creativity to turn her client’s visions into reality. She would love to help you plan your wedding from beginning to end or even just be your day of coordinator to alleviate any wedding day worries.
Day of Coordination Package (also known as “Month of”) includes:
- Vision Meeting: Initial meeting with you to discuss & define the overall vision of your event including but not limited to design, décor, management and execution (2 hours)
- Final Walkthrough Meeting: Facilitation and attendance at final meeting with catering manager and venue/site coordinator to finalize timeline (six weeks before wedding) (1-2 hours)
- Finishing Touches Meeting: Final Event Planner and Client meeting to finalize Décor and Personal Items List and day-of duties and tasks (week of the wedding) (2 hours)
Vendor Relations and Event Support
- Access to our list of preferred vendors
- Development & distribution of a detailed and individualized event timeline for client & vendors
- Collect and review vendor contracts
- Contact all vendors 1 week prior to the event to confirm arrival, set-up & breakdown times
- Wedding Rehearsal coordination and facilitation with or without officiant (1.5 hours maximum)
Day Of Duties
- Day Of Coordination & On-site Management, remedy all moment-to-moment challenges, setup and strike of client’s décor and personal items. Includes one planner (10-12 hours).
- Depending on how intricate your event is, there may need to be an assistant on-site. Additional pricing to be discussed if needed.
- Duties Include:
- Oversee rentals, all deliveries and installations in accordance with vendor contracts
- Serve as point person for all vendors
- Lead ceremony processional
- Ensure the event is running in accordance with the timeline
- Cue all music changes and speeches with band/DJ
- Collect any celebration elements and gifts and coordinate delivery to couple
- We provide event emergency kit (including sewing kit, stain remover, bobby pins, tissue, etc)
If you are interested in a customized event planning package and pricing, please fill out the form on the Contact Us page and we’ll be happy to provide you with more information.